viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Class 7. Tuesday 04/11

Hello, boys and girls!

Wow, today you were great! We listened to your wonderful projects in English. They were very interesting. Have a look at our photos:


Alberto and his favourite pet - a turtle.

Sofia and her favourite animal - a penguine.

Dani and a duck

Ivan and a beutiful pet - a dog

Nadia and  a chicken

Alberto and his favorite pet - a dog


This is our class and our projects!










Today Cow Polly brought a box. What is there in this box?
Let´s see - a car, a teddy bear, a plane, a train, a ball, a doll, a boat, a kite, a robot, a computer,  a scateboard etc.

What have you got? - I´ve got a brown teddy. I´ve got a red car. I´ve got a yellow train.
Let´s practise together! Watch a video and repeat: My Toys Video.

What have you got? What colour is it? How many ... have you got?
Watch a video and say - My Toys Video 2.

And now it´s time to sing a song! Sing and point at the toy:
Toy Song

Today we as usual played our Olympic Games and got some points. We listened and numbered and then coloured the toys we heard:
Player 1 - 5 points
Player 2 - 5 points
Player 3 - 6 points
Player 4 - 4 points
Player 5 - 6 points
Player 6 - 4 points

Hey, toys are for playing! So, let´s play a game! How many toys can you remember?
Toys Game

Our lucky student is Dani, he´s got a Dragon Rocky. Tell us next week what toys Rocky plays with and what new English words you´ve learnt together!

Your homework is to colour the toys and say then what colour they are.
Write in your comments here in the blog: What toys have you got? What colour are they? How many have you got?

6 comentarios:

  1. I've got three trains. Their colors are green, red and white. I love trains at all!!!.
    Look at this video about trains and colors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5EEFT-yzw

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow! Great! Thank you for the comment! Nice video.
      You say: I love trains a lot.

      Eliminar
  2. Nadia: I've got six dolls and a blue ball. I love my pink bike and my helmet, of course, it's pink too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sofía: I've got a brown big bear. I've got a doll with a pink dress too. I like to play with the "playmobil" toys. I have got a lot of them. They've got a different colours (blue, pink, green, etc).

    ResponderEliminar