lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

Class 3. Tuesday 21/04

Hello

Today we revised our vocabulary on the topic "My House" - the names of the rooms:
Is it a bedroom? - No, it isn´t. It´s living room.
Is it a hall? - Yes, it is.

We learnt how to write these words and also you did wonderful pictures of your houses:

My house has got a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a hall and a bathroom.

Also we did some listening and revised the prepositions - Where are the things in the house?

The cat is in the hall. The jacket is on the floor in the kitchen. The computer is in the living room.


Today we first read our play "Sophie the Monkey" that we´re going to show at the end of the trimester, in June! Do you like the play?

Here´s a video for you to revise our vocabulary:
Rooms in the house Video

And here´s our funny song:
This is my house Song

What do you do in different rooms in the house? Write in your comments!!!
I eat in the kitchen.
I watch TV in the living room.
I sleep in the bedroom.
I wash my face in the bathroom.

5 comentarios:

  1. I play with my toys in the bedroom.
    I take a shower in the bathroom.
    I do my homework using the desk of my bedroom.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I play with my toys in the bedroom.
    I take a shower in the bathroom.
    I do my homework using the desk of my bedroom.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sofía:
    I watch tv in the living room.
    I wash my teeth in bathroom.
    I sleep in my bedroom.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great! Super, Sofía!
      I clean/brush my teeth in the bathroom.

      Eliminar